Two seats on the Alamo Heights ISD Board of Trustees are on the May 1o ballot; both races are uncontested.
Lynn S. Thompson is running unopposed for reelection to Place 3.
Margaret Judson is running unopposed for election to Place 4, to replace retiring Trustee Mike Morell.
The remaining board members:
- Place 1: Joseph Dubrof (through May 2016)
- Place 2: John Tippit (through May 2016)
- Place 5: Bonnie Giddens (through May 2015)
- Place 6: Lott McIlhenny (through May 2015)
- Place 7: Melissa Vaughan (through May 2015)
- “Candidates vie for seats on Alamo Colleges board, school districts”, Jennifer Lloyd, San Antonio Express-News, March 9, 2014
- Roundup post about the May 10, 2014 school board elections
- Earlier post about the 2013 school board election for Alamo Heights ISD
- Earlier post about other 2014 races, including the State Board of Education