Great Hearts Texas is seeking a talented Executive Office Assistant to help open and manage Great Hearts’ new San Antonio office and to help open the first Great Hearts Academy in the San Antonio region.
The position is full-time, benefits-eligible with an annualized base salary of $35,000 to $45,000, depending on experience. The anticipated start date is February 15, 2013 or sooner. The main Great Hearts Texas office will be temporarily located in the Alamo Heights/Monte Vista area before moving to the site of the first San Antonio K-12 campus.
Brief Job Description:
In addition to working extensively with the President of Great Hearts Texas, the Executive Assistant will coordinate with the Manager of Communications and other key staff at the Great Hearts Arizona Lead Office to communicate with prospective families and staff. The Executive Assistant provides critical administrative support to key Great Hearts Texas staff, including the incoming Head of School for San Antonio Prep. The ideal candidate will have a genuinely entrepreneurial spirit to be successful in this fast paced, fast growing company as it expands into a new state.
Ideal Experience & Education:
2+ years of experience as Executive Assistant or Office Manager, preferably including education-related experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and the ability to build strong relationships within the community
- Detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal daily supervision
- Sharp information gathering and monitoring skills
- Advanced proficiency with computer skills, especially relevant software such as MS Office Suite
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Marketing, Publicity
- Responsible for strategy, design, and deployment of Academy enrollment marketing
- Develops and/or oversees the design and copy of printed and electronic marketing materials
- Plans and coordinates community outreach events to prepare for the opening of Great Hearts San Antonio
- Maintains close communication with the Lead Office in Phoenix
- Responsible for overseeing Academy-based enrollment communications (emails, phone calls, etc.)
- Serves as parent point of communication for all enrollment inquiries and issues
- Manages enrollment timeline
- Maintains, updates, and communicates enrollment FAQ and policies as needed
- Responsible for the coordination of informational and enrollment events for new schools
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Files and retrieves documents and reference materials
- Conducts research and assembles and analyzes data to prepare reports and documents
- Designs and maintains databases
- Manages and maintains the schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements of Great Hearts Texas President.
- Arranges and coordinates meetings and events
- Records, transcribes, and distributes incoming communications
- Answers and manages incoming calls
- Receives and interacts with visitors
- Serves as interim Office Manager for the first Great Hearts Academy school in San Antonio