Two seats on the Alamo Heights ISD Board of Trustees are on the May 11 ballot; both races are uncontested.
Joseph Dubrof is running unopposed for re-election to Place 1. Dubrof also serves as Assistant Secretary.
John Tippit is running unopposed for election to Place 2, to replace retiring Trustee Randall Pollock.
The remaining board members:
- Lynn S. Thompson, trustee for Place 3 through May 2014
- Mike Morell, President and trustee for Place 4 through May 2014
- Bonnie Giddens, trustee for Place 5 through May 2015
- Lott McIlhenny, Secretary and trustee for Place 6 through May 2015
- Melissa Vaughan, Vice President and trustee for Place 7 through May 2015