Three seats on the North East ISD Board of Trustees are on the May 10 ballot; one race is contested.
District 3: Sandi Wolff is running unopposed; President Susan Galindo withdrew from the race.
District 7: Brigitte Perkins is running unopposed.
District 2: Edd White is facing a challenge from Bob Coster.
The remaining board members:
- District 1: Sandy Hughey
- District 4: Jim Wheat
- District 5: Shannon Grona
- District 6: Letti Bresnahan
- District 7: Brigitte Perkins
- “Candidates vie for seats on Alamo Colleges board, school districts”, Jennifer Lloyd, San Antonio Express-News, March 9, 2014
- “North East ISD Holds Board Election May 10”, North East Independent School District, March 7, 2014.
- “Another Wolff is running for public office”, Francisco Vara-Orta, San Antonio Express-News, January 31, 2014
- Roundup post about the May 10, 2014 school board elections
- Earlier post about other 2014 races (Sandi Wolff’s father-in-law, Nelson Wolff, is running for reelection as Bexar County Judge)